Milk, Eggs, Celery, Sulphites
This product has been made in a kitchen that uses nut ingredients
Please Note: The details above are correct as of 5 May 2020 but as we are constantly improving our recipes it is essential to check the label on the packaging.
- We mince the meat ourselves from prime leg of lamb, so it’s the very best
- Red wine and garlic give the gravy a real depth of flavour
- That lovely, subtle sweetness comes from one of our favourite ingredients: a little redcurrant jelly
Try it with:
- Our Peas & Leeks are a great, no-fuss addition.
- Pickled veg goes surprising well with Shepherd’s pie, cutting through the richness.
- Get fancy and make your own pickled red cabbage or keep it simple and add a tablespoon of common-or-garden pickle from the fridge.
Click & Collect; Order for next day collection in store. Collections can be made between 3-5p,. There is a £10 minimum order for this.
Local Delivery; available in CH41 to 49 and CH60-63. You can now select your choice of date for delivery, any day within 5 days of date of order. Minimum order £25
Garden Furniture: If you live outside these postcodes, please get in touch by email on how we can arrange delivery when you order garden furniture through our website.