Milk, Other Nuts, Sulphites
This product has been made in a kitchen that uses nut ingredients
Please Note: The details above are correct as of 5 May 2020 but as we are constantly improving our recipes it is essential to check the label on the packaging.
This dish clocks in at under a third of the Reference Intake (RI) for calories, sugar, salt, fat and saturated fat for an adult … and are made just like you would at home.
Please note that, depending on what and how much you serve with the dish, it may creep over a third of your RI. But that shouldn’t be an issue if it’s your main meal of the day.
- Harissa is a spicy, fragrant and aromatic paste made from a blend of chilli, paprika, garlic, rose petals, cumin, and other spices. They give this dish flavour, not heat
- The aubergines are sliced and slow roasted in our Kitchen to ensure they are just the right texture and full of flavour
- A terrific gluten-free option, as we’ve used cornflour in this recipe
Try it with:
- If you want to keep it gluten free, this is delicious with rice
- Go for the full Moroccan experience by serving with our Minted Couscous and some fresh flatbread on the side. See the video below if you want to try making them at home
- Great in pitta bread with leafy greens and a dollop of yoghurt
- Try with Dale's delicious Baba Ganoush recipe