Gluten, Milk, Eggs, Celery, Mustard, Sulphites
This product has been made in a kitchen that uses nut ingredients
Please Note: The details above are correct as of 5 May 2020 but as we are constantly improving our recipes it is essential to check the label on the packaging.
- This is undoubtedly the most complicated, labour-intensive dish we make in the COOK Kitchen … but it’s worth it!
- We hand trim leg of pork and cuts of beef and use it to make our own mince
- The pasta sheets are Italian (from Gino D’Acampo’s own company no less)
Try it with:
- A green salad and a Garlic Ciabatta is all you need
- For the more ambitious, a tomato, mozzarella and basil salad is a nice addition
- Another great addition is our Cavolo Nero
Click & Collect; Order for next day collection in store. Collections can be made between 3-5p,. There is a £10 minimum order for this.
Local Delivery; available in CH41 to 49 and CH60-63. You can now select your choice of date for delivery, any day within 5 days of date of order. Minimum order £25
Garden Furniture: If you live outside these postcodes, please get in touch by email on how we can arrange delivery when you order garden furniture through our website.