Gluten, Milk, Celery
This product has been made in a kitchen that uses nut ingredients
Please Note: The details above are correct as of 5 May 2020 but as we are constantly improving our recipes it is essential to check the label on the packaging.
- A sort of fancy Greek shepherd’s pie, really, but with layers of roasted aubergine, potato slices instead of mash, and a creamy ricotta sauce. It’s comforting, nourishing and packed with flavour
- Ricotta in the sauce means it’s not too heavy, and the mint makes it nice and fresh
- We make the mince ourselves from prime leg of lamb
Try it with:
- Just a simple green salad
- Go Greek and try it with a salad of tomato and feta
- Perfect served with our Creamed Spinach
Click & Collect; Order for next day collection in store. Collections can be made between 3-5p,. There is a £10 minimum order for this.
Local Delivery; available in CH41 to 49 and CH60-63. You can now select your choice of date for delivery, any day within 5 days of date of order. Minimum order £25
Garden Furniture: If you live outside these postcodes, please get in touch by email on how we can arrange delivery when you order garden furniture through our website.