This product has been made in a kitchen that uses nut ingredients
Please Note: The details above are correct as of 5 May 2020 but as we are constantly improving our recipes it is essential to check the label on the packaging.
- A classic Thai curry – creamy, mild and aromatic. This is our bestselling Thai dish
- Milder than the fiery traditional version
- Dairy free and gluten free
Try it with:
- To increase the heat, sprinkle some sliced Birdseye chilli on top (be warned: they are seriously hot, even if you take the seeds out)
- A wedge of lime and some chopped fresh coriander are a classic Thai garnish, or for some added crunch, mix in some steamed sugar snap peas and baby corn
- This is an essential addition to a Thai banquet, if you’re entertaining. Don’t forget to include a hotter curry and a veggie option, too.
Click & Collect; Order for next day collection in store. Collections can be made between 3-5p,. There is a £10 minimum order for this.
Local Delivery; available in CH41 to 49 and CH60-63. You can now select your choice of date for delivery, any day within 5 days of date of order. Minimum order £25
Garden Furniture: If you live outside these postcodes, please get in touch by email on how we can arrange delivery when you order garden furniture through our website.