An ample sized raised planter that is ideal for grow your own enthusiasts. Featuring timber from FSC well managed forests, it also is treated for protection from wood rot and decay, this planter has six divided sections which makes organising differing vegetables and herbs easy. The bottom shelf is an ideal storage area for tools and accessories when tending and maintaining produce.
- Treated for protection against wood rot and decay.
- Made from FSC timber from well managed forests.
- Supplied with textile liner.
- Raised design to eliminate the need to bend down to tend to produce.
- Bottom shelf for storing tools and planting accessories.
- Section dividers to keep differing produce separate.
- Supplied flatpacked with clear assembly instructions.
Overall Dimensions (cm)
- 120x80xh88 cm
- Planting box size: 120x80xh27
Click & Collect; Order for next day collection in store. Collections can be made the following day if orders are made before 2pm.
Local Delivery; available in CH41-49 and CH60-63. You can now select your choice of date for delivery, any day within 5 days of date of order. Minimum order £40
Garden Furniture: Our all weather garden furniture is kept in stock and available for immediate delivery, unless stated as a pre order. We offer free local delivery on all garden furniture, whilst selected sets include free delivery across all of England and Wales. If you live beyond Merseyside & Cheshire please email us or call on 0151 632 1457 for more information before placing your order or email us at email@example.com
Pre-Orders are given an estimated date of delivery, however this year there are a number of difficulties with global freight. A shortage of space on ships from Asia, congestion at UK ports and delays caused by the Suez blockage have led to a very unpredictable market. We will endeavour to keep customers updated if there are any delays to their estimated delivery date.