Gluten, Milk, Sulphites
This product has been made in a kitchen that uses nut ingredients
Please Note: The details above are correct as of 5 May 2020 but as we are constantly improving our recipes it is essential to check the label on the packaging.
- Red and yellow peppers give the sauce its lovely deep colour
- An incredible versatile dish, it works well with potatoes, rice, pasta, and even as a pie
- This is COOK's version of the 70s dinner party classic Chicken à la King. The 'Alexander' comes from our co-founder Dale: it's one of his middle names. We're saving the other, Colchester, for a real emergency
Try it with:
- When the suns out, Chicken Alexander makes a lovely rich and creamy sauce for pappardelle pasta. Serve with a green salad on the side or try adding some sun blushed tomatoes and dressing with pea shoots
- Keep it simple with some rice and sugar snap peas, sliced in half and steamed quickly in a frying pan (just fill the pan to a shallow depth with boiling water and swirl round a knob of butter). It keeps the sugar snaps lovely and crisp and bursting with flavour and goodness
- If you're in need of some comfort food, try a Chicken Alexander pie. Just heat and add it to a pie dish, top with puff pastry, cut an X in the middle to let the air out, and brush with a beaten egg yolk. Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes and serve with Creamy Mash
Click & Collect; Order for next day collection in store. Collections can be made the following day if orders are made before 2pm.
Local Delivery; available in CH41 to 49 and CH60-63. You can now select your choice of date for delivery, any day within 5 days of date of order. Minimum order £40
Garden Furniture: Our all weather garden furniture is kept in stock and available for immediate delivery, unless stated as a pre order.
Pre-Orders are given an estimated date of delivery, however this year there are a number of difficulties with global freight. A shortage of space on ships from Asia, congestion at UK ports and delays caused by the Suez blockage have led to a very unpredictable market. We will endeavour to keep customers updated if there are any delays to their estimated delivery date.
Delivery is free locally and available nationally subject to availability. If you live beyond Merseyside & Cheshire please email us or call on 0151 632 1457 before placing your order or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org